To be eligible for professional membership, you need to meet at least one of the following criteria and provide supporting documentation.
*Supporting documentation can include any of the following: contracts, paid invoices, check copies, speaker agreements, tax returns, a letter or documents showing revenue has been generated as a result of your speaking engagements
**Supporting documentation: a letter from your employer (click here for template)
Not sure if you qualify for professional membership?
Contact NSA Member Services at 480-968-2552 or email MemberServices@NSAspeaker.org.
Professional Members enjoy these benefits:
- Member discounts to all NSA national events
- Access to social media networks, including a members-only group.
- Subscription to Speaker magazine and Voices of Experience® audio magazine (VOE) – 10 issues/year (hard copy); also access to Speaker magazine blog ($74 value)
- Leadership and service opportunities through local chapter membership.
Note: Chapter membership is not included with your NSA Headquarters membership. To join your local chapter, you must be an active member of NSA. Visit the chapter directory to find your local chapter.
- Ability to update your contact info, renew your membership, register for events, and see your payment history through the members only portal
Professional membership is a $540 initial investment with a $465 annual renewal.
Resignation of Membership
Any member resigning from membership shall not be entitled to any refund of dues or other fees as stated in the Association’s bylaws. The resigning member remains obligated to pay any outstanding indebtedness to the Association.