Do you know someone who would like to forge life-long friendships with a stellar team of Past Chapter Presidents? Someone who would like to build connections with chapter leaders and enhance their awareness of successful industry practices, while making a significant contribution to the well-being and success of NSA’s chapters?
The Chapter Leadership Committee (CLC) acts as a pool of experts available to chapter leadership throughout the country, and partners with NSA national staff to create practical leadership programming for NSA chapters, including the Chapter Leadership session at NSA’s national premier event, Influence. They provide personalized leadership support throughout the year, conduct on-site training to NSA’s incoming Chapter Presidents at Chapter Leadership Institute (CLI) in Phoenix, and stage ongoing virtual education focused on the five "M"s—Management, Money, Membership, Marketing, and Meetings.
Who can join the CLC team? Candidates you nominate must:
- Be a current national member in good standing (no ethics violations).
- Have served in the past as an NSA chapter president.
- Be available to attend and participate in Chapter Leadership Session at Influence 2018 (Tentative date of Chapter Leadership Session is July 14, 2018).
- Be available to attend the Chapter Leadership Institute (CLI) in Phoenix (tentative dates: November 15-18, 2018).
- Be available to contribute to ongoing virtual education.
- Have preferably been off the chapter board for at least a year.
- Have these qualities:
- Listens well,
- Team player,
- Positive attitude,
- Loyal, passionate and lives with integrity.
Who can nominate someone, and how do they do it?
All NSA members can nominate! Go to 2018 Leadership Committee (CLC) Nominations to make your recommendations. The link is also pasted below for your convenience. Nominations close on Friday, March 9.
What to expect if you’re nominated:
You will receive notification that you’ve been nominated and a request to respond. If you are qualified and decide to accept this honor, an interview will be scheduled at your convenience with the nominating committee and NSA staff and you’ll be notified of the outcome in April.
Questions? Contact Jean Beck at Jean@NSAspeaker.org or (480) 968-2552.
Thank you for your submissions!