FEBRUARY 26-28, 2021
SIX FEET DISTANCE
LEARN FROM THE BEST
IN THE BUSINESS
WINTER WORKSHOP STUDIO AUDIENCE:
A SMALL GATHERING OF NSA SPEAKERS
After careful consideration and working with our partners and the hotel, we are confident we can safely host a very small, in-person studio audience with the cooperation of all attendees adhering to very strict guidelines and best practices from health care officials.
We’re able to host up to 75 people safely to attend the live version of our virtual Winter Workshop event. Our studio audience will have exclusive, in-person networking opportunities at The Main Event unavailable to virtual attendees.
The health and safety of our attendees, NSA team, and hotel staff are paramount to us. We’re excited to offer this opportunity to our members, but please carefully consider what works best for your business and your health. We understand this will not be the decision for everyone – and that’s okay. We want you to make the decision that brings you the most value and helps you feel the safest.
This is a chance for those itching to get out a bit, to jump start the year by watching us stream our Virtual Winter Workshop live in Atlanta, Georgia.
IN-PERSON SAFETY PRECAUTIONS
Along with the hotel, we are ensuring a safe event by providing socially distanced seating, limited attendee tickets, packaged food options and other precautions listed below and in our FAQ section.
SOCIAL DISTANCED SEATING
GET OUT OF THE HOUSE WHILE STILL STAYING SAFE
Each meeting room has been reconfigured to ensure at least six feet of physical distance between attendees.
FACE COVERINGS REQUIRED
EVERYONE DOING THEIR PART
Face coverings required for all event attendees and hotel staff. No covering, no entrance. Masks will be available for purchase from hotel staff if extra are needed.
Strategic TRAFFIC FLOW
MORE SPACE, MORE DISTANCE
Scattered breaks and traffic flow will help eliminate any unnecessary congregation. More space between attendees as they arrive and take breaks will make keeping distance easier.
INCREASED SANITATION requirements
FOOD OPTIONS + HOTEL SPACES
Individually wrapped food options will be available as well as disposable flatware to increase the level of sanitation. The hotel has also increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting, particularly high-traffic areas as well as providing more hand santizing stations. More info here: https://whattoexpect.marriott.com/atlwb
1) What is the Winter Workshop studio audience?
We’re able to host 75 people safely to attend the live version of our virtual Winter Workshop event. Our studio audience will have exclusive, in-person networking opportunities and meetings at The Main Event unavailable to virtual attendees.
2) Where is it taking place?
Studio Audience attendees will enjoy the Virtual Warmup from home, then join us live in the ballroom at the Westin Buckhead Hotel in Atlanta, GA ( 3391 Peachtree Rd NE, Atlanta, GA 30326) for our Mainstage keynote presentations.
3) What precautions are being taken to ensure a safe event?
- Each meeting room has been reconfigured to ensure at least six feet of physical distance between attendees
- Face coverings required for all event attendees and hotel staff
- Scattered breaks and traffic flow to eliminate any unnecessary congregation
- Dedicated and marked entrance and exit doors
- Survey of meeting attendees prior to arrival to reduce risks associated with guests who may be sick
- Individually wrapped food options
- Disposable flatware to increase the level of sanitation
- Proper signage to help you safely navigate
- We will conduct a daily temperature check of all attendees and distribute day-specific stickers
- A Wellness Concierge is available during meeting to help guide guests to hand sanitizer stations, provide masks, and answer requests
- A pre-conference meeting will be hosted with studio audience attendees, NSA staff, hotel staff, and A/V staff to review safety precautions being taken and expectations of all attendees
4) Can I buy multiple tickets?
With such a limited number of tickets, purchasing availability is being rolled out in phases:
1. Members who are registered for virtual winter workshop,
2. All virtual winter workshop registrants,
3. All NSA members at large,
4. General Public / Nonmembers
*You are welcome to purchase additional tickets for those who fall within the current roll out (i.e. another member who is already registered for the virtual workshop).
5) How much does it cost?
The first pricing available is $997 (until Feb 15).
If you’ve already purchased the virtual Winter Workshop pass, you will only be charged the difference!
6) What is the cancellation policy?
Full refunds are available until February 1, 2020 per our cancelation policy.
Full cancelation policy.
7) I have more questions. How can I contact you?
We’re here to help! Please contact our customer service team either by email or phone.
Email : MemberServices@NSAspeaker.org
Phone: (480) 968-2552
(You must be logged in to your account to view this offer.)