INTRODUCING KAY FRANCES
Known as “America’s Funniest Stressbuster,” Kay Frances has shared her message to “lighten up, stress less and take care of ourselves” in 38 states and Canada for over 25 years. She holds a Master’s Degree in Business Administration, a degree in Physical Education and a 4th degree black belt in karate. She was also a family caregiver for 7 years.
The “Kay Factor:”
A great motivational keynote speaker like Kay Frances will inform, inspire and engage your audience. She will:
- Set the tone for your event.
- Inspire the audience to take action.
- Educate them with vital information to better their lives.
- Research your organization and industry to tailor a message just for your group.
- Make you a hero for finding the perfect keynote speaker!
What separates Kay from many other speakers is that she has the ability to reach across all socio-economic groups and truly connect. Kay’s keynotes have a universal appeal that resonates with both men and women, younger and older, managers and employees. And did we mention “funny?” We mean laugh-out-loud, thigh-slapping funny! She combines her background as a professional standup comedian with her expertise to give your audience an experience they will never forget.