Whether you want to grow or sustain your speaking business, reach a wider audience or generate revenue, a professional NSA membership will help you become a master of your market.
To be eligible, you only need to meet ONE of the following professional membership criteria:
Option 1 – You have received compensation for 20 or more presentations within the 12 months prior to application. Supporting documentation can be any of the following: contracts, paid invoices, check copies, speaker agreements, tax returns or documents showing revenue has been generated as a result of your speaking engagements.
Option 2 – You have given 20 or more presentations to audiences of 15 or more as part of a salaried position within the 12 months prior to application. Supporting documentation: a letter from your employer.
Option 3 – You have earned $25,000 or more giving presentations (number of speaking engagements does not matter) within the 12 months prior to application. Supporting documentation can be: contracts, paid invoices, check copies or tax returns showing speaking income.
New Member Investment
The initial investment to join NSA is $640 ($175 initiation fee, plus $465 annual membership dues). This includes a wide range of great benefits, including:
- Be a part of a community of speakers through participation in your local NSA Chapter, NSA Events, and NSA Community Groups
- Access to exclusive speaker business-building information, including webinars, mobile apps, and access to an exclusive members-only website area and social media groups
- The opportunity to earn the Certified Speaking Professional (CSP) designation
- One-year subscription to Speaker magazine
- Voices of Experience audio magazine
- Listing in our online directory of speakers
- Special member only pricing for NSA meetings and events
- $100 event credit good toward a future live NSA meeting registration fee (redeemable within two years/non-transferable) *Not valid with any membership discount offer.
- Exclusive member-only discounts on services to help grow your business from partners such as Revizzit digital publishing platform and C-Suite Book Club.
- The chance to help shape and define the speaking industry through NSA' s Committees and other volunteer leadership opportunities
- The chance to earn credit toward a degree based on your speaking experience, serve as faculty, or rent a state of the art facilities through NSA's partnership with the University of Phoenix
After your first year, the annual renewal fee is just $465--giving you a whole new year's worth of these benefits.
*Membership is individual, non-transferable, and non-refundable.
Take the first steps becoming an NSA member and contact us today.
Questions about our membership requirements? Call (480) 968-2552.
Don't qualify for Professional membership yet? Join the Academy for Professional Speaking, a membership program designed for aspiring speakers still honing their professional profile.