Academy for Professional Speaking
The Academy for Professional Speaking is exclusive to those aspiring to become a professional speaker. The Academy will not only teach you how to become a professional speaker, it will give you the opportunity to learn from successful speakers who know what it takes to succeed – both on the platform and in business. You will discover the marketing, product development, authorship and presentation skills you need to be successful.
The Academy consists of eLearning and the one-day Cavett Institute, named after NSA founder Cavett Robert, CSP, CPAE. This meeting kicks off NSA's annual national Convention and features programming for people who want to turn their passion for speaking into a full-time profession.
Through the Academy, you will:
- Learn how to get paid engagements
- Discover strategies for sustaining a profitable speaking business
- Identify the key components of a speaker's marketing plan
- Determine how well you are meeting the needs of potential clients
As an Academy participant, you'll also receive:
- Subscription to Speaker magazine and Voices of Experience audio magazine ($49 value)
- Essentials of Speaking Profession CD and Workbook ($79 value)
- Monthly webinars and teleseminars
- Discounts on meetings (Save up to $400!)
- Participation in your local Chapter
- Networking opportunities
- Access to Professional Experts Group (PEG’s)
There are no requirements to enroll and no set length to your participation. You can participate in the Academy until you qualify for Professional membership. With an investment of a $175 initiation fee and $49 a month, you'll enjoy all the benefits of this program. Get a head start on your speaking career. Join the Academy today! To join click here or call 480-968-2552 with any questions.
Get a head start on your speaking career. Join the Academy today!