Hone Your Craft as an NSA Academy Member
Learn how to be a paid, professional speaker as an Academy for Professional Speaking member. Learn from successful speakers who know what it takes – both on the platform and in the business arena. Discover the marketing, product development, authorship and presentation secrets it takes other speakers years to learn on their own. You can also network with your peers, as well as those at the top of the profession.
The Academy consists of face-to-face and distance learning, culminating in the one-day Cavett Institute, named after NSA founder Cavett Robert, CSP, CPAE. This meeting kicks off NSA’s annual national convention and features programming for people who want to turn their passion for speaking into a full-time profession.
Through the Academy, you’ll:
- Learn how to get paid engagements
- Discover strategies for sustaining a profitable speaking business
- Identify the key components of a speaker’s marketing plan
- Receive sample business documents used by successful speaking professionals
- Learn how potential clients choose professional speakers
- Determine how well you are meeting the needs of potential clients
As an Academy member, you’ll also receive:
There are no requirements to enroll and no set length to your membership. You can be a member of the Academy until you qualify for Professional membership with NSA. With an investment of a $175 initiation fee and $49 a month, you’ll enjoy all the benefits of membership.
Get a head start on your speaking career. Join the Academy today!