As an NSA member, you’ll make invaluable connections with leaders and mentors in the global speaking community. As a result, you’ll learn tricks of the trade from others in your field and have access to rich publicity and philanthropic opportunities.
You’ll perfect your skills through our business management and marketing training, presentation skills training and certification program, allowing you to enter the speaking market with greater ease.
And whether you want to grow your speaking business, reach a wider audience or generate revenue through books, products and licensing, as an NSA member you’ll have access to the educational resources – and peer support – to help you reach your goals.
Plus, being an NSA member means you’ll create not just connections, but lifelong friendships.
As an NSA member, you’ll also have the following resources at your fingertips:
- Publications and materials designed to improve your skills and keep you up to date on the latest trends, including:
- The award-winning Speaker magazine
- Voices of Experience audio magazine
- NSA events, including our conventions, conferences and labs, which will leave you more energized and better connected than ever.
- Members-only web content, including downloadable materials and a member directory
- The Certified Speaking Professional® (CSP) designation program
- Local chapters throughout the United States where you can connect and learn with speakers in your area.
- Access to smaller groups designed to connect you with other speakers who share your interests, including Community Groups (formerly called Special Interest Groups), where communities like young speakers, bloggers or speakers of color come together.
Whatever your goals, you’ll reach them faster – and have fun doing it – with the NSA. Become a member now.