CPAE Speaker Hall of Fame®
In February 1977, the National Speakers Association (NSA) established the Council of Peers Award for Excellence Speaker Hall of Fame® to honor professional speakers who have reached the top echelon of platform excellence.
Admission into the CPAE Speaker Hall of Fame® is a lifetime award for speaking excellence and professionalism. Inductees are evaluated by their peers through a rigorous and demanding process. Each candidate must excel in five categories: message, presentation/delivery, experience, professionalism and collateral material. The award is not based on celebrity status, number of speeches, or amount of income.
To date, 237 men and women have been inducted into the CPAE Speaker Hall of Fame®. Up to five new inductees are named each year at a gala celebration held in conjunction with the NSA National Convention. There are currently 182 living members of the CPAE Speaker Hall of Fame®.
2017 CPAE Speaker Hall of Fame® Inductees
- Jolene Brown, CSP, CPAE, is a farmer, author and family business consultant. Her worldwide audiences laugh while they learn! Jolene’s unique credibility, authenticity, humor and wisdom are in high demand. She’s proud to use her platform to celebrate the people of agriculture. Read more
- Colette Carlson, MA, CSP, CPAE, is the Founder of Speak Your Truth, Inc., and a human behavior expert who inspires individuals to connect and communicate in real and relevant ways. How to create effective connections, and leverage them for greater success, is the thread woven into every one of Colette’s presentations. Read more
- Connie Dieken, CSP, CPAE, guides leaders of the world’s top companies on how to elevate their presence and influence in the spotlight. She combines two rare qualities: the keen instincts of a TV journalist who’s also been inducted into the Radio/Television Hall of Fame® and the astute business insights of a high-integrity advisor to high-performing CEOs. Read more
- David Horsager, MA, CSP, CPAE, is author of The Trust Edge and CEO of Trust Edge Leadership Institute. As the global expert on trust, he invented The Enterprise Trust Index™ and produces the nation’s foremost trust study—The Trust Outlook™. Read more
- Bruce Turkel, CPAE, has created valuable brands for over 25 years. Bruce works with the world’s most compelling brands, including Hasbro, Amex, Charles Schwab, Citicorp, Discovery Networks, Bacardi, HBO, Canyon Ranch, and more. He’s an author, musician, artist, runner, and speaker. Read more
2017 CPAE Speaker Hall of Fame® inductees and Cavett Award recipient
2016 CPAE Speaker Hall of Fame® Inductees
- Linda Larsen, CSP, CPAE, has been helping people worldwide upgrade their thinking, improve their communication and get much better quality results in life, both personally and professionally. She does this in such a fun and memorable way that she is sought after around the globe by meeting planners. Read more
- David Glickman, CSP, CPAE, has been a professional speaker and entertainer for over twenty five years and has presented over 2000 programs. Before transitioning from “show business” to “business shows,” he worked with everyone from The Beach Boys to Steve Martin and performed at private parties for singer Gloria Estefan and former President Jimmy Carter. Read more
- Over 2,000 events, speeches, and performances in his 15-year career, for Fortune 500 companies, and clients such as American Express, Delta Airlines, 2002 Salt Lake Olympics, Coca~Cola, Wells Fargo, Experian, NuSkin, Younique and many more, have solidified Jason Hewlett, CSP, CPAE, as the go-to solution for corporate event needs. Read more
- Combining real-world experience with years of study, John Sileo, CSP, CPAE, became an award-winning author, trusted advisor and keynote speaker on identity theft, cyber security, online privacy and digital fraud. John specializes in making security fun and engaging for audiences, so that it works. Read more
2016 CPAE Speaker Hall of Fame® inductees and Cavett Award recipient
2015 CPAE Speaker Hall of Fame® Inductees
- Now retired from the NBA, Walter Bond, CSP, CPAE, shares stories, lessons, and the type of motivation that sparks the superstars to success, moves the middle players into action, and provides the knowledge and skills needed to take the proven path away from the pack and into the peak performer’s spotlight. Read more
- Jeffrey Hayzlett, CPAE, is a global business celebrity, speaker, best-selling author, and Chairman of C-Suite Network, home of the world’s most trusted network of C-Suite leaders. He shares his executive insight and commentary on television networks like Bloomberg, MSNBC, Fox Business, and C-Suite TV. Read more
- Stephen Shapiro, CSP, CPAE, cultivates innovation by showing leaders and their teams how to approach, tackle and solve their business challenges. Applying the knowledge he has accrued over decades in the industry, Stephen is able to see what others can’t: opportunities to improve innovation models and the cultures that support them. Read more
2015 CPAE Speaker Hall of Fame® inductees and Cavett Award recipient