Perform [per-form 2014] verb or noun (as in Perform 2014)
- Master the platform and your onstage performance.
- Build and operate a high performance business with various models and approaches to profitability.
- Deliver high performance results and tangible value for your clients and audiences.
- "I'm going to Perform. Are you?"
- "Make this your year to Perform at the highest level ever."
- "To reach elite performance levels, on stage and in business, attend Perform 2014."
c, 2014, “to execute your goals through profitable channels,” via Steve Forbes. performer creo “to catapult your speaking success through creativity,” from Erik Wahl. performer visus “to transform your presentation with visual showcase,” from performer “speaker” + visus “sight.”
Sampling of Performers:
- Steve Forbes, Editor-in-Chief of Forbes Magazine will give a briefing on the state of business in the U.S. followed by a first-time-ever panel of CEOs. They’ll reveal precisely how they get their businesses to perform and how they hire and use experts…like those who speak professionally.
- Erik Wahl (aka the Warhol of Wall Street) is a graffiti performance artist, entrepreneur, philanthropist and bestselling author…who’s redefined what it can mean to be a keynote speaker.
- Nancy Duarte, visuals guru, TED Talks speaker and author of slide:ology and Present Visual Stories That Transform Audiences created the graphics that formed the basis for the Academy Award winning movie An Inconvenient Truth. (She’s the one who helped turn Al Gore into a good speaker.) She’ll show the only PowerPoint presentation in your life you’ll ever actually look forward to seeing.
If you’re ready to perform in your biz, come to PERFORM 2014.
Register Early & Save
Before May 26
- Save $67 BEFORE May 26, 2014
After May 26
- Regular Rate AFTER May 26, 2014
- Login to Members Area for Promo Code
Cancellation Policy: All cancellation notices must be sent in writing (email acceptable) to NSA headquarters. A refund of your registration fee minus a $35 processing fee per meeting cancelled is available until 30 days prior to the start of the meeting. No refunds are available within 30 days of the start of the meeting.
Winner of the 2012 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence award, the Manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego hotel lets you wake up to the sun sparkling off the San Diego Bay. The hotel features an array of premium amenities including a 24-hour complimentary StayFit™ gym, a bayside pool, city-view tennis courts, a state-of-the-art FedEx business center, and much more. Nearby attractions include, PetCo Park, the Zoo, Balboa Park, the Midway Museum, Gaslamp Quarter, Coronado Island and Sea World.
The deadline to receive the special NSA rate of $169 per night (single/double occupancy, including complimentary in-room Internet) at the Manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego is Thursday, June 5, 2014, or as long as rooms are available. Book early to ensure availability! To secure your reservation, book your room online or call 1-800-233-1234 and mention “National Speakers Association.”
Learn more about our other upcoming events:
- How to Sell Before, During & After Your Speech. Platform Profits Lab. January 3-5, 2014 in Phoenix, AZ.
- Creating Multiple Streams of Income. Leverage Lab @ Winter Conference. February 28-March 2, 2014 in Tampa, FL.
- Presentation Power to Ignite Any Audience. Stagecraft Secrets Lab @ Winter Conference. February 28-March 2, 2014 in Tampa, FL.
- Big Ideas for Bestsellers. Mega-Million Publishing Lab. May 1-3, 2014 in New York City, NY.
- Perform 2014 NSA Convention. June 29-July 2, 2014 in San Diego, CA.