Why Attend Business Growth Events?
When speakers from all over the world come together, ideas happen, bonds form, and you learn new strategies that can completely revolutionize your business.
Past attendees answer why they value NSA Business Growth Events:
- "At Convention, it felt like I was surrounded by friends who wanted not only to meet me, but do everything they can to help me succeed." --Sierra Modro
- "I take away doable nuggets to increase my fee, content and expertise. My business would NOT be what it is today without NSA!”--Candy Whirley, MM
- "Cultivating real friendships with other speakers at your experience level can be the "Fast-Pass" to success.” --Thom Singer
Business Growth Events 2015
- Leave with a strategic business plan that gives you smart, measurable, actionable, timely and realistic goals.
- Embrace the 10/10/10 model to see financial rewards without fear of risk through gut checking how you’ll feel in 10 minutes, 10 months, and 10 years.
- Create an evaluation toolkit, giving you a 360 degree view of your business plan.
- Get rocket fuel for your business through exploring million-dollar ideas and business practices.
- Connect with experts and see immediate impact through intimate networking opportunities.
- Challenge your assumptions of what it means to be the best in your business and on the platform.
- Spark new concepts that will expose you to different aspects of functional areas of your business.
- Take part in our research and development zone to test your concepts and ideas.
- Learn how to evaluate and use data to measure success versus failure and decide if a short term cash grab can really mean a million dollar payoff.
- Come backstage and get the inside track on how to succeed in media.
- Tech tips that will help you make more money by doing less. Be smarter with your engagements.
- Learn practical tips on how to protect your intellectual property. Be online without losing control of your content and brand.
- Go backstage and learn how to escalate your business through the visual medium of network and cable.
July 18-21, 2015 in Washington, D.C.
- Go deep: We’re splitting our day between edge of your seat, inspiring platform performances and skills labs that let you learn practical steps to propel your business through technology and business management.
- Make More Money: Jump into our business accelerator for Money Monday, and get ideas that will help you make and keep more money.
- Give You More: With more pre-conference and regular conference education, even the happy hours will give you content that will escalate your business.
- Focus on the Essentials: Do you want to create a really great brand experience, express culture, and incorporate all the pieces of Convention? Take advantage of targeted breakouts that go beyond what’s comfortable and explore what’s possible.
Cancellation Policy: All cancellation notices must be sent in writing (email acceptable) to NSA headquarters. A refund of your registration fee minus a $50 processing fee per meeting cancelled is available until 30 days prior to the start of the meeting. No refunds are available within 30 days of the start of the meeting.