The NSA Foundation is the charitable arm of NSA. Through the help of donations, memorial contributions and fundraising events, the NSA Foundation gives back to both its members and the public by:
- Providing assistance for individuals and families facing health or natural-disaster emergencies
- Awarding grants for members having trouble meeting their dues
- Giving scholarships to speech/communication students
- Research funding related to the speaking profession
- Grants to help charitable organizations communicate through technology
Thanks to the generous contributions of NSA members like you, many worthy people have received financial support when they need it most.
Professional Speakers Benefit Fund
Part of the NSA Foundation is the Professional Speakers Benefit Fund (PSBF), which aids those members who face financial difficulties due to catastrophic natural disasters or health emergencies.
Learn more about the NSA Foundation – including how you can contribute, or apply for PSBF assistance, meeting grants, the Art Berg Grant and more – at NSAFoundation.org.